You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘riflessioni’ category.
While studying for my Project Management course, I tried to apply its rules and classifications to the “AFK” life.. and I must say, I think I must redesign my life architecture, since the conclusions where surprising.. Just the license agreement seems to be problematic.. The best thing would be the find a cross-licensed alternative. Any ideas?
- Love Marriage: Resembles procedural programming language. We have some set functions like flirting, going to movies together, making long conversations on phone and then try to fit all functions to the candidate we like.
- Arranged Marriage: Similar to object oriented programming approach. We first fix the candidate and then try to implement functions on her. The main object is fixed and various functions are added to supplement the main program. The functions can be added or deleted.
- Love Marriage: It is a throwaway type of prototype as client requirements rises with time thus it is a dynamic system and difficult to maintain.
- Arranged Marriage: Requirements are well defined so use of waterfall model is possible.
- Love Marriage: Family system hangs because hardware called parents are not responding.
- Arranged Marriage: Compatible with hardware Parents.
- Love Marriage: You are the project leader so u are responsible for implementation and execution of PROJECT- married life.
- Arranged Marriage: You are a team member under project leader parents so they are responsible for successful execution of project Married life.
- Love Marriage: Client expectations include exciting feature as spouse cooking food, washing clothes etc.
- Arranged Marriage: All these features are covered in the SRS as required features.
- Love Marriage: Acceptance test possible you can try before you Buy.
- Arranged Marriage: Product is sold on an as is where is basis. Product once sold will not be taken back!
Thank you. Thank you for everthing. You’re great.
I don’t know why, but I just feel like saying it.
Actually, I know why. Today, for the first time, I failed a friend. Not just once, but twice. And even though in both cases there was a reason for it, I regret them both. And I wish I could change what I did. Probably they didn’t even notice it, or realize it, but it’s eating me up from the inside. I’m feeling hollowed out. I’m feeling.. unworthy. I wish such a situation will never repeat itself. I am not going to allow it to happen.
and I hate it to repeat stuff, but thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And yes, I mean YOU. There are few people that I count as my friends, but the crazy few that I do count, they deserve all the best in the world. Good luck, and thank you again.
Leggo due notizie su ansa.it che mi fanno un po pensare che tutto il sistema delle ferrovie dello stato sia un po buggato: la prima dice che tornano i controllori sui treni regionali: e chi erano quei simpatici signori, sempre ed esclusivamente con scorta di almeno due carabinieri, che percorrevano il treno, e controllavano se gli apparentemente stranieri, preferibilmente extracomunitari, non hanno biglietto?
E la seconda, anche riguardante i biglietti: non ci saranno piú biglietti senza posto assegnato. Quindi chiunque fa un biglietto, sa giá dove potrá sedersi, ma questo comporta un problema: tutti gli scolari/studenti che hanno un abbonamento tipo Abo+, e quindi non devono obliterare, e non devono neanche procurarsi un biglietto per ogni corsa, dove si siedono? Sono costretti a viaggiare in piedi? Oppure negli scompartimenti fra i vagoni? Oppure ci diamo tutti al train riding?
Secondo me é una pessima idea, e ci saranno tantissimi problemi, sopratutto le domeniche sere e i sabati a mezzogiorno. E spero che si facciano venire in mente una soluzione, oppure per beccare un posto da stare seduti mi tocca fare un biglietto, nonstante paghi giá 150€ annui per la possibilitá di poter semplicemente salire su un treno e viaggiarci?