You are currently browsing the monthly archive for luglio 2009.
So, in school they teach us many diffrent writing techniques, many styles, idea colelcting styles, and everything possible along those lines. Theoretically we are prepared for at least basic journalistic writing, for letter writing, and so on. They tought us many great rules and important sentences, but one of the most frequents is: “You must write for the readers. have the reader in mind, and write for him. It does not matter wheter it’s yourself, a single person, a group of persons or what ever it could be.” What they did not prepare us for: what if you write somethign but nobody reads it? What if there is NO reader? How do you write? For who do you write?
While studying for my Project Management course, I tried to apply its rules and classifications to the “AFK” life.. and I must say, I think I must redesign my life architecture, since the conclusions where surprising.. Just the license agreement seems to be problematic.. The best thing would be the find a cross-licensed alternative. Any ideas?
- Love Marriage: Resembles procedural programming language. We have some set functions like flirting, going to movies together, making long conversations on phone and then try to fit all functions to the candidate we like.
- Arranged Marriage: Similar to object oriented programming approach. We first fix the candidate and then try to implement functions on her. The main object is fixed and various functions are added to supplement the main program. The functions can be added or deleted.
- Love Marriage: It is a throwaway type of prototype as client requirements rises with time thus it is a dynamic system and difficult to maintain.
- Arranged Marriage: Requirements are well defined so use of waterfall model is possible.
- Love Marriage: Family system hangs because hardware called parents are not responding.
- Arranged Marriage: Compatible with hardware Parents.
- Love Marriage: You are the project leader so u are responsible for implementation and execution of PROJECT- married life.
- Arranged Marriage: You are a team member under project leader parents so they are responsible for successful execution of project Married life.
- Love Marriage: Client expectations include exciting feature as spouse cooking food, washing clothes etc.
- Arranged Marriage: All these features are covered in the SRS as required features.
- Love Marriage: Acceptance test possible you can try before you Buy.
- Arranged Marriage: Product is sold on an as is where is basis. Product once sold will not be taken back!